Monday, November 26, 2007

Last weekend

Last weekend,I Stayed at home.I helped my mom about housework,and when I finshed,I go to my room,and I watched korea series in dvd.The name of the series is The vineyard man.The vineyard man was very fun,and romantic.I like this series because I like leading lady in a play.She is superstar ,and singer in korea.She is Yoon-Eun-Hye.She was very cute,and pretty.I want to told about this series.This is series about one woman want to be a designer.She name is Lee-ji-hyun.She work in office ,and once day she make dress and skirt ,and bring it to office ,and then boss in office see it,she want getting that dress and skirt.Then she was plan to steal dress and skirt.once day Lee-ji-Hyun wear the dress.After that boss in office employ somebody to steal that dress ,and then they stolen dress already.Boss in office use the dress for present about that dress she does it .It's very beautiful ,and then that dress was admire to everybody if they see it,but Lee-Ji-Hyun very sad.She does it in her hand ,but it had stolen by her boss. And then she was fired. She stayed at home.once day telephone rang,her mother received
"Hello" her mother said
"Hello,you are Lee-Ji-Hyun's mother ?" her uncle said
“Who are you?”
“I’m Lee-ji-hyun’s uncle”
"Oh!uncle what do you want?"
"I want lee-ji-hyun to stay with me and work in vineyard,and if you do it in 1 year ,I give the vineyard for lee-ji-hyun."
"really?"
"Of course"
And then her mother sent lee-ji-hyun to the vineyard,and then in vineyard have one man who work in vineyard for long time.My uncle said if you want to practice about vineyard you practice with that man.The man name is Jang Taek Gi.And then they do in vineyard together.Once day Jang Taek Gi loved lee-ji-hyun ,and lee-ji-hyun loved Jang Taek Gi too,but sometimes they have a problem about in vineyard.It’s insect in vineyard,and they’re eat grape and destroy grape trees,but Jang Taek Gi is a chemist ,and then he think about insecticide for kill insect in vineyard after that he do that medicine finish they go to vineyard,and use that medicine already,and then we waiting for result and then the medicine has successful.They can kill insects.We’re very happy. And then lee-ji-hyun ,and Jang Taek Gi were married,and lee-ji-hyun get the vineyard.
This series I like it very much .It's fun and romantic

No comments: