Sunday, November 4, 2007

Journal

Last weekend, I went to my high school. My high school had party for everybody if who graduaded in my high school .I graduaded from Assumption College Samutprakarn. That day I was very happy and very fun because I met my old friends ,and my best friends ,or my gang. My gang have 10 persons. We enjoyed this party very much. This party had some food,some drink, and had playing a joke.Joke has very funny. My gang was play joke.Most people likes this joke because it was very funny.When joke was end already,we want to go to my friend house.This house was Kob.Kob was one in my best friend.And Then we were all ready to go to Kob's house.We were out in my high school at 10.00 pm. ,and we got Kob's house about 11.30 pm. .When we got at Kob's house ,we got to his room.After that we took a bath.And then we played Wii nintendo ,I like Wii nintendo very much because it's very fun ,and we got exercise.Wii nintendo had boxing game,tennis game,bowing game,baseball game,and golf game I played with my friend ,I often lost my friend in tennis game,but I always win in boxing game.And then we played ,and played until 3.00 a.m. sunday. After that we were very tired and sleepy.we were sleep at 4.00 a.m. .We got up at 10.00 a.m. ,and then we ate breakfast.After that we want to go to central bangna for watch the movie.And then we hurried to go to central immediately.we got at central ,we ate lunch ,and we booked the ticket.The name of the movie we watched is secret.This movie was romantic.I would liked watching romantic movies,when we watched the movie finished.we got back home.And I liked this weekend bacause I met my friend ,and my bast friend ,or my gang.I want to remember that day about we were funny, we were fun, we were happy,and I sad because my mother ,and my father curse ,I got to home late

1 comment:

Jasper said...

Anucha,

Home late eh? What time did you get home? No house arrest I hope? ;-)

P.S. Please change all links to English ones.