Sunday, December 16, 2007

Phuket trip...

Today, I going to talk about one of my project work when I was on grade 11. I went to Phuket with my friends. We took Nok air (It's an Thai airline which is very low cost). We arrived at Phuket about evening and we lived at my house (my father's house) and my father went to lived with his friend so whole house are us! When we got there we took our stuff out and I found that this were not really like a work it was like a vacation! Some of my friend got play station 2 and Notebook with full of games and movies, Even more we got many foods, candy and sweets! To the end of that day we were just playing games and watching movies through that day. On second day we got up at about 8 o' clock in the morning at went out to find some foods and went to many places until evening we came back home and start to do our own foods! Maybe it was the first time we doing this we got about 10 eggs and porks. Everything were very easy for me we ate it all and playing games all night again. Third day we woke up with diarrhea and we were in toilet all that day everything were very for me seem to cause a problems to all of us hahaha. Fourth day we went to many places to did our works again then we went home after finished our dinner at 7 eleven (1 cup of noodle per person. The climax came here after we got home we were planing to tease one of our friends by naked his shorts (his name is Kob). We were expecting him in the room when he was showering when he finished he went to us with jumble face why all of you look at my face like that? Then 4 of us jumped into him and took him to the bed and starting to get him naked 2 of our friends were recording a video cameras the action took a while and then we finished him! His shorts was slip out and all of that event were in our cameras. At day fifth we went to Phuket fantasy to did our works again but that place was very cool it was very beautiful with many shows and many beautiful model of great place of Thailand in the old days and we went back to Bangkok at day seventh. Later, one of my friend undertake to edit that video for us then at school we opened it in the classroom to presented it to our teacher and when I was watching it I wondering why it had many girls picture in that film every places we went especially at beach. Later, I just realized that our video recorder took many of that stuff! Oh my god!
Until now the event that we naked our friend is still in cameras and on internet too ! How bad! We always tease him with that clip again and again until this day. hahaha

No comments: